We care about our customers’ satisfaction, which is why returns to CyberBargin are fast and easy! If customers are dissatisfied with their purchase for any reason, they may return it to CyberBargin within 30 days of receipt. Please follow the instructions below to return a product.
Please follow the return instructions below to return the product:
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Customers may obtain an RMA number by contacting CyberBargin customer service
- It is highly recommended that customers first contact the manufacturer to determine whether the product is defective or was used inappropriately if they have concerns. (No restocking fee will be charged if the item is dead on arrival.)
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees. Tracking and insurance are highly recommended. For items with free shipping, outbound shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is due to a defective product or CyberBargin fault.
- Please mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. The RMA number will expire in 7 days.
- Returns must be received before refunds or replacements can be placed.
- To accelerate the return process, erase all personal data and passwords from returned items. CyberBargin is not responsible for the loss of data during the service process.
- Products received by CyberBargin in any of the following conditions may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from CyberBargin
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection) or is intentionally damaged.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.